BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Unbelievable !!!!

* Ah !!! I cant believe it !! I'm going to Spain tomorrow !!! Wow !!! I'm super excited !! Haha.. Why izit so unbelievable?! Haha... Come I'll tell you !! Haha

Long time ago, well erm two years ago... Everytime I see Chung Hua I always remind myself.. "My future school" Then now I'm in it !! Chung Hua is my school now !! Then about Spain, I never thought about it... Cz when I'm in Chung Hua I chose BSMM.. And I joined band by accident... Haha.. XD
The Story :
I have been in chung hua like two or three months... Still very "nt close" with Chung Hua... Scared those "black coated ppl" (prefects) Haha... So that morning when I'm in the car, almost reach school already I found out that i forgot to bring my tie and name tag !! And I know after 6.30 there will be lots of prefects out there !!! Then I suddenly thought of I have PJ shirt and pants in my bag !! Wow lucky me !!! Then I quickly change it lor.. Didnt think much !! Haha.. Then when I walked in class I saw Alvin Sim and Shi Hien wearing PJ shirts too !! Then I asked them why.. Then said gt Nonami camp (music camp) !! I rmb that that day gt assembly so gt prefects in class... My class prefects were Siaw Yie and Jane Chin (love them) also band members !! haha.. Siaw Yie came up to me and asked "Brenda you too going to nonami camp? " Then I was shocked and I asnswered no (of course la for a none band member)... Then after assembly dont know why I went to find Siaw Yie and asked "Can I join nonami camp?" So that's how I'm in band !! Haha... Weird bt lucky !! haha.. Otherwise I wont have a big caring family and wont go to SPAIN !! Haha !!!
I felt that I'm the blessed one !! God is always beside me !! Helping me to make a wise decision !! HE brought me in band and let me have lots of friends and gt a chance to go overseas !! Wow !! All this are... I dont know.. Haha.. Just very happy with it !! Hehe..
Well it's late now.. Gtg lu !! Tomorrow have to wake up at 4.. Needa reach the airpost at 5 am.. Sigh !! Well , wish us luck !! Hope we can gt the award back !! Jia you CH Band !!
Lastly,
# BUENA SUETE CH BANDA !! SOMOS LOS MEJORES !! PODEMOS HACERLO !!
One band One sound
One heart One soul !!!!

1 comments:

kithow92 said...

bren, jiayouz, supportz yea!!

best buddy forev3r