BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged by Shaw .. (Long time ago) Haha.. ^^

Well, I'll skip the rules here.. Haha... Lazy to type !!!

Questions:
1. Do you have secrets ?
Duh !!! Everyone does...

2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you ?
That's impossible.. Cz I'm a girl !!!

3. Do you enjoy going to college
Erm... I dunno o... Wait till I go to college.. Haha..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wait till I have it ba... Haixx :(

5. Will you fall in love with your best fren?
No of course !!!

6. She left out this one !!

7. List 5 recently watched movies.
I cant rmb.. cz I dun watch movies that often..

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Erm... I dunno.. Wait till it happens ba !!!

9. List 5 favourite songs.
- This is me
- I dont care
- I still believe
- Can I have this dance
- I miss you

10. Do you have any regrets?
Of course !! Who doesnt???!!!

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
If you buy me a time machine maybe I'll know..

12. Who is the most important person to you?
Friends.. I guess

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Caring and she's a very good fren !!!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married bt poor?
Now of course is single and rich lar... When I grow up baru think again..

15. What is your favourite colour?
Light purple, black n white, pink, blue

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Well, maybe yes maybe nt

17. If you fall in love with 2 ppl simultaneously, which one would you choose?
I think it's quite impossible for me to like 2 ppl at the same time..

18. What are the top 5 places on your " to-go list "?
- Paris
- New Zealand
- Japan
- German
- England

19. Name 3 things you would like to do bt would never be able to.
- Do magic
- Fly
- Travel back to time

20. 5 ppl that I've tagged
Well, I think I dun tag anyone lar... It's really tired to type all those things.. haha...
Bt if you want also can lar...

0 comments: