BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

28/3 ~ Un dìa para recordar !!!

* I know I should post this long time ago.. Bt I'm kinda busy these days so, sorry la !! ^^

28/3 ~ FELIZ CUMPLEANOS A MÌ !!
HAPPY BITHDAY TO ME !! ^^

Huu !!! This year's Birthday leh still same day as my school's concert !! Haha.. Bt this year was different.. Nt like last year !! Everyone was busy preparing for the concert and only a few ppl rmb!! Bt this year... THIS YEAR !!! was DIFFERENT !!! I was touched and happy !!! ^^ Especially by band members !!! And of course my best buddy Kitty !! Hehe.. ^^ Let me tell you what had happened that day !!!

Morning~
Nth special.. Just went to violin lesson.. Haha.. :P

Afternoon~
Yi Lian kept sms me and asked me to go to Parkson !! That time I thought they just planned to go shopping then together go set our hair for concert !! Haha.. I didnt expect that they would help me to celebrate.. Cz you know.. I'm Nt very good with them before... Last time CG always divide into two groups... Me and Yi Lian them always separate.. Bt I couldnt believe that Vian Kuan, Vian Wong, Sheau Ting, Lee Yii, Yi Lian, Chai Jie and of course including Pat and Seng Kin helped me to celebrate !!! They bought me a cake !!! Wow !!! ^^ Touched !!
Thank you !! My cg family !! ^^
MUCHO GRACIAS MI FAMILIA !!!

Night ~
School concert lu !!! Went to the stadium with Sheau Ting them !!! Some of my friends wished me happy birthday.. And gave me presents !! Hehe ^^.. Then we practised the flower thingy then band played cha cha cha lor... Then Gali said play concert B flat cz tunning nt good !! (Here's the part !!!) I was very very very SHOCKED when band suddenly play birthday song !!! Ah !!! Cz before they played the birthday song, they were practising and suddenly just ..... !! Ah !! I dont know how to say I just know I'm really shocked and touched !!! Too happy then I burst into tears !! Haha ^^ I know it's weird to cry bt I'm really really very very very very very happy !!! Thank you band members !!!
TE QUIERO A TODOS !!! I love you all !!!

# Actually I wanna write a post that day to end my birthday.. Who knows when I reached home it was already 12... After concert we had started our practices so cant online to update lor.. Haha... So that's all about my special day !! Hehe ^^ Now let you see some pics !! Hehe... Sorry, some of it are kinda blur..




Sheau Ting and me !! XD
Gali and me !!! :P

Me and Lee Yii !! :)

Me and Michelle !!! Hehe..


Angry at Jia lei cz I should to be taller than him.. Haha..

Me and Jia Lei.. Haha...


Me and Hanim !! ^^

Me and Yi Lian !! :)

Me and Ah Ben !!

Ian and me !! Haha...

Me and Tina.. ^^

Alvin and me !! :)

Kurt and me !! Hehe ^^



My presents !! Haha...

My presents again !! Haha....

Well that's all for now !! See ya !! Hasta La Vista !!

2 comments:

Hien♥ said...

so good ur birthday spend with band...happy birthday 2 u again...
sorry i cant celebrate with u...=[

Shirley 文惠 said...

hahaXD, i'm very very very sry tat i forgot ur birthday lerh... 28/3 oso my frenz birth... so happy birthday to u nw.. late?? erm... long din wif band liao.. hope all of u happie everyday... alL cg jia you!!!