BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Merdeka performance 09

A Merdeka performance at Boulevard...
Not in it bt at the huge parking lot near Boulevard...
This is my first performance in the band...
Yea really in it... ^^
And so it's the first time I wear band uniform and play Clarinet in a performance...
I've waited for this for a very long time and finally...
Wuuhuu !! Haha.. Blekx.. xp
So happy !! Haha...
Oh yea.. Thanks Jia Wen (sl) and my seniors !! ^^
Here's some picx...
Enjoy !!!
Me, VK n Dang... (the cgs)
Tommy (act cool) and me... Hanim, what are you doin back there?
Vero and me...
Hanim and me !! *.*
Me and Alina.. Huge crowd hey?
Alina and me !!

Alina and me.. Again.. xp

Michelle and me..
Me and Chelle.. with my Clarinet... ^^
Me and Pik Jeng (the conductor)...

0 comments: