BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BSMM training camp..... (first day)

Haiz.... Today very tired lar....... In the morning.... Get up very early to go to the training camp..... That one..... nvm....... When I reach there.... I thought got games or whatever.... something fun lar ..... Bt..... haiz.... when it starts...... Haiz...... They said have to learn some kind of thing...... which is....... " BANDAGING" What the... !!! Then they said we have to learn all this in two dayz time.... Waseh...... Dunno I can do it or not..... Cz.... I can't remember all those steps..... Haiz...... They said got test on Thursday... Haiz...... After the Theory exam then got BSMM's test........ Wah........ Bt I won't go cz I got practice at school.... you know....... new student's dance..... hahazzzz....... I'm so lucky !!!! Bt I have to sit for that test soon...... Haiz...... Also have to study........ This afternoon..... Haiz..... We got an activity ......... Haiz... which I hate most....... " MARCHING " Haiz........ Very tired oh.. really very tired....... First time........... of course lar........ Haiz........ Y the activity is in the afternoon.... very hot eh....... My skin get darker and darker and darker and............. Haiz......... 2moro is the second day........ Haiz...... dunno got marching or not...... 90% got lar....... Haiz........ nvm lar....... I'll try my best to do it............. Even though I dun like it.......


Jia you oh !!! I can do it !!! I know I can !!!! + u !!! ^.^.^

5 comments:

kithow92 said...

ha !!! say BSMM bad words la.. haha. hmm, i know u hate marching, but juz have fun ba.. u have to learn whole year, lolz.. take the test easily.. dun feel stressful aa !! jiayouz anyway

Ming said...

haha^^..u reli gt darker liao lar..hehe^^omos same wif me liao oh~~hazz^^marching nt tat bad lar..jia you!!

Jammy said...

lolz.....harlo....u might dunno ...and i dunno u.......now me form 3 le....i miss BSSM ....so much....haha...i know marching....is hard for new student..haha......but....it fun...
i think....haha..if dun believe...
ask..jason...shin yee...siew ying..
shi wei...lee en ...cindy...ru peng.( i think u know them...)...haha..nvrmind...it a good starting for ur middle school life...jia you...

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

wow... I'm so happy lar... Everyone is here cheering for me..... Thanks yea.... And I got a new friend - Jammy... But I dunno who's he.... He he.... never mind...... We can still be friends rite ??? Yea.... Haha... I promise I'll try my best in the activities especially marching !!!! Hahazz....
Jia you !!! I can do it !!!!