BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A memorable day... (30/3)

Last day of the school's concert !!!
Haiz..... :(
Wanna say thanks to Ivy and Chung Ong....
Thanks to them so that me and my frenz could perform so nicely on the stage this three dayzzz...

Thank you very much !!! Love you "mummy" (Ivy).... And "daddy" (Chung Ong) too !!!!!! Muakzzz... ^.^.^
And my other frenz.. who did nt take part in the concert....
I wanna say thanks to you guyz.....
Cz you guyz gave a lot of support....
Thank you thank you thank you !!!!
And all my frenz in the dance....
Thanks very much !!! You guyz sang birthday song to me !!
It's a bit too late bt.... Thanks.... !!!! Really thank you !!!
Chung Ong and Kah Khing !!!!
Arh !!! You guyz forgot my birthday already !!!
Haiz... :( SADZZZZ !!!!
Nvm lar... It's ok..... Maybe you guyz were really bz at that time.....
Ha hazzz.....

Luckily I din dance wrong on the stage today !!!
Dun play play o..... Todayz the last day !!!! Phew !!!
Wah !!! Y everybody wants me to take photo o.....
Haiz... :(
I hate to take photo cz I'll be like another person in the picture !!!
Sorry o..... Cz I really dun like it !!! Very ugly !!!!
Sorry Kitty.... :(
Sorry Shirley !!! :( Really sorry !!!
I din mean to reject it.... Bt I really dun like taking photo !!!
I really wanna take picture with you guyz bt.... Haiz.. :(
I took picture with Ivy, Yuk Kham and Jillyand also Wei Ching.....
Haiz.... :(
Me.... Haiz.. Only ruin the picture nia....
SADZZZZZZZZZZZ................:(

Thanks Choon Man, Kit Wee and Simon !!!
Cz you guyz accompany me till very late today !!!
Thanks....
Choon Man.... Told ya nt to stay up till so late... Ha Hazzz....
See..... Can't stand it already !!!!
Simon.... Yea... You're very tired.... You slept very early bt you accompany me till 12...
Thanks.....
Kit Wee... Thanks... You accompany me till I offline !!!
Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

4 comments:

kwww91 said...

U're welcome la .Brenda !!
Since we're friend right ?
And we both hv a same habit too..
Never online Never sleep !! No matter how late it's.. Hahazz
About refuse on taking photo wif ur friendss.. U need not feel so guilty .. They'll be able to understand i suppose.. U dont like on taking photo ma nt u don wan ...
Well donezz ya the dance this three dayss !!Remember ya !! Shuld feel happy wif that but not sad!! 4 years more for u to enjoy in Chung Hua!!
Jia Youzz ba...In both ur studies and Kokuri...

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Thanks... Thanks very much "Do promise" !!! Ha Hazzz.... You have to jia you in everything !!! ^.^.^

kithow92 said...

haihz, bren.. u still angry with me aaa? haihz.. i really din blame u.. hmm, dun take picture nvm.. haha, i wont angry for this de...
well, bren.. seems like u have known a lot of frens.. haha, i am glad to see tat.. at least tat time i told u de things u really did it.. sometimes i really feel very happy when u told me u chat with choonman, kitwee, kahkhing or whoever.. at least i make u know more frens.. got cheng2 jiu4 gan3 le..

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Kitty :

Ha Hazzz... Still very sry lar.... He he... Receive o... And one more thing...I can chat with them bcz of you lor.... All from you de... Ha Hazz... Thanks yea... Bcz of you I can make more frenz... Thanks...