BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Test papers are given back...... T.T.....

AH!!!!!!!!! Very SAD ah...... My sejarah only....... T.T....... 60% !!!!! This is the worst I think. Haiz........ My Chinese leh..... Hai ya...... no need to say lar......... Only 70%...... Very POOR eh....... Haiz............. But my English....... Ha Ha........ Except Adeela, I'm the highest.... Yeah !!! BUT.... In paper one only...... I score 39 over 40...... Just one question..... Haiz......... And Science..... Haiz...... Only 88%..... My friends get 90+ eh........ Haiz...... But....... Never mind lah...... I'll try again in the next test..... And I'll score higher marks next time..... I promise..... Ha ha........... Erm......... Maths...... My favourite subject..... But..... only 89%........ Someone get 98%...... Haiz......... Very careless lor..... Hai ya..... !!!!!! Ha Ha......... Didn't check after I've finished....... Regret already..... But ... no use lar...... My target is90%+ and yet I get 89% only......... First test in form one is harder than I thought....... Haiz.............. Need to be more hardworking...... Ha ha........ Erm......... Haiz........ Got a lot of hw this few dayz...... So very bz lar........ Then, a boy...... He'll call me at least three times a day..... Haiz...... Make me very very very very very bz........... And I had a very strange feeling about him b4..... Ha ha.......... And also a guy(Mango). Students who were in 6B last year(2007) know him........ He alwayz call me and ask those nonsense questions........ Ha ha....... My friends know why........ Those who were in 6B(2007)...... Ha ha......... Erm....... Just feeling sad 2day.... Cz I score very very very very very low marks in the test..... Haiz......... Especially Sejarah......... And Chinese.... I'm a Chinese and yet I get 70%..... Haiz.......... And one more thing..... How did Kit How get my blog's name???? I'm wondering................. Ha ha.......

2 comments:

Ming said...

haiya Bren..dun b so sad..me worse than u..btw,jia you oh!!i support u de..

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Thanks Shaw Ming!!! Thanks a lot !!!!! You + u too !!! I'll support you alwayz too !!!