BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

What a birthday !!!

Hi guyz......
Yup... Todayz my birthday !!!!!!!!
A lot of ppl rmb..... Bt also a lot of ppl forgot.......
Haiz....... :(
My frenz gave me presents this morning..... WOW..!!!
Lots of PRESENTS o..... :) Ha Hazzz.....
Erm.... Wanna say thanks to Kitty......
Cz he "te4 di4" wake up at 12am to send me birthday wishes !!!!!
I'm so "gan3 dong4" o....... Thanks very much yea... KITTY !!!!
And Siew Hui... Thanks for the presents.... I like it very much !!!
And Kia Yuong.... Thanks for the beautiful card !!!!!!
And Deborah... Thanks for the pretty present !!!!!! I like it too......
And Brendan... Thanks for bringing me to Pete's Dali..... Food very nice o.....
And all my frenz.... Thanks for the birthday wishes !!!!!!

Todayz our schools concert.......
Very boring o.... We couldn't watch it unless we have tickets.....
Haiz... We sat there for a few hours..... Doin nothing !!!!
Todayz performance..... Very nice..... I guess.....
Drama..... Ha ha.... Nice job !!!! You guyz had done well !!!!!
And all the other performance...... Also very nice.... He he.......
Tomorrow's the second day of the concert...
Everyone....
Jia you !!!!! ^.^.^
Lastly....
I jz wanna say thanks my frenz....
Thanks for remembering my birthday !!!!

2 comments:

kithow92 said...

hmm, no nid say out my name gua, haha.. 12am, juz wan to give u a surprise ma^^ to make sure u have a memorable birthday when u come to chunghua.. AJK is good rite??
the person mentioned, i dunno is who.. maybe is tat person, but nvm, dun care about tat first lar.. nevertheless, i know u will still care as the person really important to u.. miss him.. haha, anyway, i juz wan to say:" BREN, DO WAT U THINK IT IS.."
my best buddy, jiayouz^^

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Kitty :

Ha Hazz... Nt him lar... Really nt him... Really... It's the other one... Ha ha.... you dunno de lar...

Jia youzz in your studies o...
I'm always here supporting you !!! Jia youzzz !!! ^.^.^