BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CHINESE!!!!! CHINESE!!!!! CHINESE!!!!!

ARH !!!!! Hate this subject !!!! It alwayz makez me very mad and sad !!!!! I'm tired !!!!!!! Wanna tell the teacher already !!! I don't care anymore !!!!! This is the third time I wanna tell the teacher. Last two times...... Haiz........ My mom scolded me jz now cz I get B in my Chinese. Very hard to understand those "words". Haiz....... Bcz of Chinese, I might get the last in class. A little happy and a little sad 2day. I got 28 over 30 in my KH and 95% in Geography. Ha hazzz......... But all my marks are lower than my friends. Never mind lah.... At least I've tried my best. I guess. Ha hazzz...... !!! Theory exam is very very very very near !!!!! It's on the 10th of March!!!! Fast leh !!! Ha hazzz.......... I got two exam papers that I haven't done yet... Ha hazzz....... Haiz........ Wanna cry now !!!! Cz I saw something and I've remembered something !!!! ARH!!!!! One more thing.... Ha hazzz.......... Erm........ Wanna tell Kit How !!!! Erm........... You're a very nice guy !!!!! We talked about a lot this few dayz !!!!! Ya , a lot !!!!! Thanks yea !!!! You taught me a lot !!!! My step brother - Amos also !!! He He !!!! You guyz really taught me a lot of things that I dunno!!!!! Ha hazzz !!!! Very lucky to be you guyz' new student !!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky !!!!!!!

2 comments:

kithow92 said...

ala ala... haihz, seems like u really hate chinese very much... nvm lar, try again and again.. u sure can de.. nico tat thing aa? haha, dunno, cant give suggestion here, later u think me too gepo.. haha

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Thanks yea!!!!! really thank you!!!!!