BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Results for the first monthly test in form one... :(

Wah!!! Very sad lar...... :(
I get 15th in class...... maybe I'll go down to 16th cz Jane's marks.....
Haiz............. :(
Is that the bez I can do ???? Huh ????
Haiz........ Adeela got the first place !!!!!!
Haiz........ Adeela's the freshing queen.... of course lar.......
There's a boy in our class very " geng " oh........
Every day go practise brass band also can get the second place o.......
Haiz........ Studying in A class very uneasy o......... :(
Those girlz in front are very serious when the test comes.......
Wahseh !!!! They're so good in studying lar.......
I can't beat them........ Haiz....... :(
Bt this is the first test nia ...........
I'll do better next time !!!!!!!
Next time, I wanna get at least ten and above lar.......
I'll try very hard......... See whether I can beat them or not.....
He he..... :)
Wish me luck !!!!!

~Jia you, Brenda !!!! ^.^.^
^.^Ha hazzz........ :)

5 comments:

kithow92 said...

haihz, braney... first test ma, sure will like tat de... 1A ba, can study in 1A very good liao... dun give aim to urself first, juz do wat u can do... too care about the results wil make u hard to study...

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

ok lar.... Like you said... first test ma..... It's like that de... He he.... I'll try very hard next time.....Thanks yea !!!!!

Ming said...

haz..jia you lar gal!!u can gt 15th in first test nt bad ler..i think im nt tat gud ler..T.T..btw, jia you!!u sure beat them nex time..u go gal!!^^

~ Br3nD@ ~ said...

Thanks gurl.... You have to jia you too.... k ? I know you can do well in your test de... + u....

Ming said...

yea Bren..we both nid jia you lorx..muahahaxx..hehez^^